If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly take a return on your items for a refund or exchange for other products/store credit. All returns must include a copy of the original invoice or are subject of being refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. Orders placed during the holiday season have a 60 day return policy as to allow for purchases that might be given as gifts. (Season defined as 11/15-12/31).
- All returns must be made through our Return Process and include a RMA form.
- Products must be in new and resealable condition and in their original packaging
- Used or test fitted/installed products are NOT returnable
- We will accept overseas and non-continental US returns, however shipping costs are not covered.
There are a few exceptions for items that cannot be returned:
- Items Marked "Non-Returnable" (clearly indicated on the product page before placing your order)
- Personalized Items (engraved, painted, etc)
- Wheels & Tires
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment. If an item ships post-cancellation, the item may be returned at no cost to the client as long as all
To return a product, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form prior to returning the item. You can request a RMA form by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telling us which particular item(s) you would like to return and the reason why. You will receive an email with an RMA form attached. The RMA form will include an exact return address with detailed instructions on how to return your product. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for RMA processing since in many instances, we have to wait for a manufacturer's or distributor's response.
We are certainly happy to answer any questions you might have regarding return, just contact us and we will make sure you are taken care of!