VOLK Racing Formula Lug Nuts
These VOLK Racing Formula lugs are the ultimate in design, style, and value. They offer superior looks, while being intelligently designed by one of the most revered names in the aftermarket and racing wheel industry.
- Full floating head which rotates independantly to help protect the finish of your wheels
- Made with high quality Chrome Manadium
- Iconic body shape
- 7 sided heptagon shape drive with included socket. Each lug also features a removable cap which can be removed with the included allen key
- Available with Red or Black accent colors
- 42mm length accommodates most studs, and the cap can be removed for extended studs
- 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50 thread pitches available
VOLK RACING is the premier name brand when it comes to high-end forged wheels, designed and manufactured in Japan by RAYS Engineering.
RAYS Engineering is a highly revered manufacturer sought out by Performance and Racing firms like TRD (Toyota Racing Development), Mazda Speed, Nismo and Mugen. Their products are not only intended for street, but made for the tough and grueling conditions of the motorsports championship races, such as the Japan and British Grand Touring Car Championship, Formula 3000, and Formula 1 Circuits.
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.25 - Steel - Set of 16
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.25 - Steel - Set of 20
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.5 - Steel - Set of 16