VarrsToen Spline Drive Lug Nuts
Varrstoen has introduced a new line of lug nuts which feature an open ended spline drive design and come in a variety of colors. These lugs come in sizes tailored for folks driving a variety of trucks and domestic vehicles.
These spline drive lugs utilize a tapered seat and are made of steel. They are slightly more narrow than factory lug nuts, and will fit all VarrsToen wheels as well as most other aftermarket wheels.
Please be sure to verify the correct size and quantity when checking out. These lug nuts are sold in packs of 5, and a purchase of 20 or more lug nuts (4 packs total or more) will include a key adapter.
Note: Images used are for reference only and they may be generic. Actual product may vary slightly from those pictured above.
- Available Thread Pitches: 12 x 1.50, 14 x 1.50, 1/2 x 20
- Colors: Jet Black, Chrome Blue, Chrome Gold 24k, Chrome Silver, Neo Chrome, Chrome Red
- Strong construction, especially durable for trucks and 4 wheel vehicles
- Sold in packs of 5 lugs, so a typical car needing 20 lugs, will need a total of 4 packs of lugs, etc
- Spline key included with sets over 20 lugs, and can also be purchased individually
- Total length is 50mm
- Closed end design.
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
Arospeed 50MM Open Ended Aluminum Hex drive Lug Nut Set
Arospeed 50MM Spline Drive Aluminum Locking Lug nuts
Arospeed 60MM Hex drive Aluminum Lug nut set