Project Kics R40 Lug Nuts
Kicks Project R40 Lug Nuts are for those that demand only the best! These lug nuts have set the bar for racing lug nuts and are a unique design. Each kit contains a set of 20 Lugs, or 16 lugs and 4 Lug Locks.
- Super light-weight - Only 40 Grams!
- Thin-wall construction using strong OEM quality materials
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts
- Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish
- Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied
- Available in Black and Neo Chrome finishes
- 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50 thread pithes available
THESE LUGS ARE FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS ONLY AND ARE NOT TO BE USED WITH FACTORY WHEELS
Shipping information can be found in our Shipping guide.
M12 x 1.25 application: Fits Infiniti, Nissan, Subaru, and others
M12 x 1.50 application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi and others
More information on fitment can be found in our our Fitment guide here.
THE USAGE OF AN IMPACT WRENCH IS NOT RECOMMENDED! THIS CAN RESULT IN SCRATCHES OR DAMAGE TO THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR NEW SET OF LUG NUTS. PLEASE ENSURE LUGS ARE TORQUED TO THE MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED TORQUE SETTINGS.