Project Kics R40 Iconix M14 Lug Nuts
The R40 features a six-sided, hexagonal lug nut with each lug consisting of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
- Included : 16 lugs + 4 locks
- Color: Black or NeoChrome
- Size : M14x1.5, M14x1.25
- Cap colors: Red, Blue, Gold, Black
- Rotating seat allows for better installation, and reduces chances of scratching your wheels
- High Quality Japanese SCM435 Forged Steel Body
- Available to order with or without the aluminum caps.
- Other colors and aluminum caps available for purchase separately.
- Compatible with extended studs if the cap is removed.
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
Arospeed 50MM Open Ended Aluminum Hex drive Lug Nut Set
Arospeed 50MM Spline Drive Aluminum Locking Lug nuts
Arospeed 60MM Hex drive Aluminum Lug nut set