Project Kics R26 Lug Nuts
This is the latest in lug nut technology from Project Kics of Japan. Endorsed by Japanese race teams, these seven sided heptagonal lug nuts come in a complete set of 16 lugs + 4 locks. The unique tapered two piece design allows the top of the lug to spin freely from the bottom ring, thus greatly reducing the chance of scratching your wheels and producing a much stronger hold. Made of lightweight materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard and extended studs. The entire set weighs just shy of 2 lbs! These are great lugs for street and track enthusiasts.
- Ultra light-weight - Only 26 Grams!
- Thin-wall construction using strong OEM quality materials
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts
- Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish
- Japan and USA patent applied
- Available in Black and Neo Chrome Finishes
- 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50 thread pitches available
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
BLOX Racing 7-Sided Forged Titanium Lug Nuts
BLOX Racing Street Series Forged Lug Nuts