Muteki SR48 Open End Lug Nuts
Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts are the tried and true lug nut standard for your JDM car. These lugs come in a set of 20 with socket adapter. They do NOT include locks, but they can be purchased separately. Manufactured from chrome vanadium, each lug weighs in at a mere 2 oz! Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts are available in open ended designs, making them easily adaptable for short or extended wheel studs. Legendary Muteki design at an affordable price.
- Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong CHROME VANADIUM 28DCRVM SPEC
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation
- Knurled tips for better grip
- Open ended design with full stud engagement to accommodate long racing studs
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts
- 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50 thread pitches available
These lugs are available in a HUGE variety of colors:
Neon, Burning Blue Neon, Purple, Red, Blue, Yellow Chrome, Pink, Orange, Silver, Green, Black, and Titanium
Wheel locks can be purchased here.
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.25 - Steel - Set of 16
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.25 - Steel - Set of 20
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.5 - Steel - Set of 16