Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts
Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are a classic closed-end lug nut design from. These are strong, steel, light weight lug nuts that each weighs only 2oz! This is achieved with construction made out of chrome vanadium, which is a durable and strong steel.. The Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are a closed end design only, so please make sure your wheel studs can accommodate. If you are running extended studs or want an open-ended design, check out the out the Muteki SR48.
- Light-weight thin-wall construction with strong CHROME VANADIUM construction
- Available thread pitches: 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50
- Oversized tapered seat to ensure best fit and contact
- 17mm socket size
- Includes lock and key adapter
- Knurled tip for better grip on installation
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts
- Available Colors: Neon, Red, Silver, Black, Blue, Purple
THESE LUGS ARE FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS ONLY AND ARE NOT TO BE USED WITH FACTORY WHEELS
Shipping information can be found in our Shipping guide.
M12 x 1.25 application: Fits Infiniti, Nissan, Subaru, and others
M12 x 1.50 application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi and others
More information on fitment can be found in our our Fitment guide here.
THE USAGE OF AN IMPACT WRENCH IS NOT RECOMMENDED! THIS CAN RESULT IN SCRATCHES OR DAMAGE TO THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR NEW SET OF LUG NUTS. PLEASE ENSURE LUGS ARE TORQUED TO THE MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED TORQUE SETTINGS.