Muteki SR35 Lug Nut + lock set
Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are a classic closed-end lug nut design from. These are strong, steel, light weight lug nuts that each weighs only 2oz! This is achieved with construction made out of chrome vanadium, which is a durable and strong steel.. The Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are a closed end design only, so please make sure your wheel studs can accommodate. If you are running extended studs or want an open-ended design, check out the out the Muteki SR48.
- Light-weight thin-wall construction with strong CHROME VANADIUM construction
- Available thread pitches: 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50
- Oversized tapered seat to ensure best fit and contact
- 17mm socket size
- Includes lock and key adapter
- Knurled tip for better grip on installation
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts
- Available Colors: Neon, Red, Silver, Black, Blue, Purple
- This product has 4-8 week lead time.
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
Arospeed 50MM Open Ended Aluminum Hex drive Lug Nut Set
Arospeed 50MM Spline Drive Aluminum Locking Lug nuts
Arospeed 60MM Hex drive Aluminum Lug nut set