Muteki SR35 Lug Nut + lock set
Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are a classic closed-end lug nut design from. These are strong, steel, light weight lug nuts that each weighs only 2oz! This is achieved with construction made out of chrome vanadium, which is a durable and strong steel.. The Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts are a closed end design only, so please make sure your wheel studs can accommodate. If you are running extended studs or want an open-ended design, check out the out the Muteki SR48.
- Light-weight thin-wall construction with strong CHROME VANADIUM construction
- Available thread pitches: 12 x 1.25 and 12 x 1.50
- Oversized tapered seat to ensure best fit and contact
- 17mm socket size
- Includes lock and key adapter
- Knurled tip for better grip on installation
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts
- Available Colors: Neon, Red, Silver, Black, Blue, Purple
- This product has 4-8 week lead time.
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.25 - Steel - Set of 16
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.5 - Steel - Set of 16