McGard SplineDrive Tuner 5 Lug Install Kit w/Locks & Tool (Cone) M12X1.25 / 13/16 Hex - Black
About This Item
Like a kid in a candy store, you just can't wait to install that brand new custom wheel and tire pack onto your ride. But if you don't do it right, you could end up with some serious style and security cavities. So, do what 9 out of 10 dentists and mechanics recommend-install your wheels with the quality McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit.Features
- Cone Seat Long Wheel Installation Kit
- Securely install your wheels right out of the box with the McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit
- Includes everything you need to secure and stylize your custom wheels
- Single-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride's rims
- Kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, special key tool, I.D. card and key-tool storage bag (depends on product)
- McGard name roll marked into the surface of every nut to ensure you are getting a quality product
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Made in the USA
- Finish: Chrome & Black
- Size: 12x1.25
- Part Size: M12x1.25 Metric Thread Size
- Hex Size: 13/16 in.
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
- Color: Gold/Chrome
- Premium 84617 - Style: Standard Lug Nuts - Thread Size: M12x1.25 - Seating Style: Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut - Hex Size: 13/16in. - Open End: No
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.
- For added security, McGard wheel lock sets have a number of unique key-to-lock patterns. Keys will not match if ordering more than one set or if you are ordering a lock set for replacement parts. Please contact us directly for replacement keys.
- Includes 20 Lug Nuts / 4 Locks / 1 Key / 1 Storage Pouch
ATTENTION: While most of our parts are in stock and ready to ship, some parts may require shipping from Japan, which can result in a 4-8 week lead time.
Please contact us prior to placing your order, if you would like to confirm availability.
We Also Recommend
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.25 - Steel - Set of 16
BLOX Racing 12-Sided P17 Tuner Lug Nuts 12x1.5 - Steel - Set of 16